Use this Simple Sheet Pan Salmon recipe to make a baked salmon and veggie meal in less than 30 minutes. Prepare a tangy salmon marinade and bake the whole meal on a sheet pan.
Make a simple baked salmon and veggie dish on one pan!
I always get asked on Instagram how I cook my salmon and 9 times out 10 it is done in my cast iron skillet so I get that crispy outside with a soft inside, but lately I have been feeling this Simple Sheet Pan Salmon in a sweet ginger marinade.
It is an easy way to cook up both the veggies and the salmon together and get both perfectly cooked! I like eating this right away or using it as a part of my meal prep.
Sheet pan salmon dinners make for simple meal prep and easy clean up!
I am a big fan of sheet pan meals because it keeps things super simple and easy AND it keeps the clean up to a minimum. Which for me usually means my girlfriends cleanup is a minimum.
This salmon sheet pan dinner recipe is delicious when enjoyed immediately, but is also great for meal prep. I always take the leftover baked salmon and put it in a meal prep container with some rice or cauliflower rice.
What ingredients should I use to make this healthy baked salmon?
- Filets of salmon – you can use fresh or frozen salmon filets for this. If using frozen salmon filets, allow them to thaw completely before using
- Mixed vegetables – you can use frozen stir fry vegetables or fresh vegetables. Use any type of veggies that you like!
- Grated ginger, pineapple juice, coconut aminos, and sesame oil – use these ingredients to make a sweet ginger salmon marinade
How do you make sheet pan salmon?
Next, arrange salmon fillets and stir fry vegetables on the baking sheet Then, brush the salmon fillets with the marinade using a basting brush and pour marinade over the veggies.
Then, place the baking sheet in the oven and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. Increase heat to 500F and cook for another 5 minutes.
Finally, remove from the oven and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Enjoy with rice or cauliflower rice.
Try these other healthy salmon recipes!
- Teriyaki Salmon and Broccoli Slaw
- Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Salmon and Brussels Sprouts
- Green Curry Poached Salmon
- Chili Lime Poached Salmon
Keep reading to find the whole simple sheet pan salmon recipe!! If you make this salmon sheet pan dinner, please leave a star rating and review below. As always, please tag me in any of your creations on Instagram!
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine ginger, pineapple juice, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), and sesame oil in a small bowl
- Arrange salmon filets and stir fry vegetables on a baking sheet
- Brush the salmon fillets with the marinade using a basting brush
- Pour marinade over the veggies
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake at 375F for 15 minutes
- Increase heat to 500F and cook for another 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle sesame seeds on top
- Enjoy with rice or cauliflower rice