This Sheet Pan Mustard Chicken recipe is the perfect way to make oven baked chicken thighs. Toss your boneless chicken thighs and veggies in a mustard sauce and bake!
This savory mustard chicken thigh recipe is perfect for meal prep!
I like to create recipes that can be easily used for more than one meal. Sheet pan suppers are the perfect way to cook once and enjoy the recipe all week.
You can enjoy this sheet pan chicken and veggies recipe immediately with rice, cauliflower rice or potatoes. Then, you can use the leftovers on salads or in a wrap.
One of my favorite salads from Sweet Green is one with roasted veggies, chicken thighs and goat cheese. I use the leftovers from these oven baked chicken thighs and veggies to make a version of this salad at home.
With one sheet pan dinner recipe I can make at least 4 meals!
What kitchen tools will I need to make these mustard chicken thighs?
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Liquid measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
What ingredients will I need to make these sheet pan chicken thighs?
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Fresh, raw veggies – I used broccoli, brussels sprouts and carrots
- Whole grain mustard
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce
I used broccoli, brussels sprouts and carrots for this meal, but you can use any veggies that you would like. If you want to use this same mix or just one of these veggies that will be great.
Let’s make Sheet Pan Mustard Chicken and Veggies!
Step 1: Preheat oven and prep veggies
The vegetables must be chopped small enough that they will cook in the same amount of time as the chicken thighs.
Next, arrange chicken thighs and veggies on the baking sheet.
Step 2: Prepare mustard sauce
Next, use your hands or tongs to mix up the chicken and veggies so they are evenly coated in the sauce.
Step 3: Bake for 35 minutes
Then, place the sheet pan chicken and veggies in the oven to bake for 35 minutes at 400F. Finally, remove the sheet pan from the oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying!
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will these chicken thighs and veggies keep in the fridge?
Once prepared, allow the mustard chicken thighs and veggies to cool completely. Place them in an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!Print
Mustard chicken thighs and veggies cooked on a sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces – the vegetables must be chopped small enough that they will cook in the same amount of time as the chicken thighs
- Arrange chicken thighs and veggies on the baking sheet
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the oil, whole grain mustard, coconut aminos (or soy), and salt
- Pour the mustard sauce all over the chicken and veggies on the sheet pan
- Use your hands or tongs to mix up the chicken and veggies so they are evenly coated in the sauce
- Place in the oven to bake for 35 minutes at 400F
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying!
Keywords: sheet pan mustard chicken, healthy sheet pan chicken, sheet pan mustard chicken and veggies