This Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding is a healthy Whole30 breakfast or snack that you can prep ahead of time. This pudding is made without any artificial sweeteners because the blueberries are sweet enough!
The natural sweetness of blueberries makes this a delicious breakfast or snack!
I was never really a fan of chia seed pudding until I did my first Whole30! Then, I needed something for breakfast that I could eat when I got sick of eggs. Chia seed pudding became my answer.
I began to like chia seed pudding when I used coconut milk as my liquid and paired it with the natural sweetness of fruit. This Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding is sweetened naturally with just some sauteed frozen blueberries.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding?
What ingredients will I need to make this healthy Whole30 breakfast?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this chia seed pudding with simple ingredients!
Let’s make a delicious chia seed pudding!
Step 1: Mix and chill
First, place lite coconut milk, water, vanilla extract, and chia seeds in a large mixing bowl. Then, mix them all together into a smooth mixture. Chill the chia seed pudding in the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
Step 2: Make a blueberry sauce
Then, place frozen blueberry and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Next, allow the blueberries to begin to burst over the heat.
Then, smash the blueberries down and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer the blueberry sauce for 10 minutes stirring frequently and remove from heat.
Step 3: Put it together!
Finally, combine the chilled chia seed pudding and blueberry sauce in half pint jars and store in the refrigerator.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Why don’t my chia seeds look like the ones you used?
If you are looking for another chia seed pudding recipe, check out this Whole30 Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding!
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!Print
This is a healthy Whole30 breakfast or snack made with zero added sugars and lots of healthy fats!
Chia Seed Pudding Ingredients
Blueberry Sauce Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp water
- Add 1 can lite coconut milk, vanilla extract, 1/4 cup water and chia seeds to a large mixing bowl
- Mix together thoroughly and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight
- Prepare a bluerberry sauce to enjoy with the chia seed pudding
- Add frozen blueberries and 2 tbsp water to a sauce pan and increase heat to medium
- After about 3-5 minutes the warm blueberreis will begin to burst
- Smash the blueberries down with the back of a spoon or a potatoe masher
- Once all blueberries are mashed down, reduce the heat to medium-low to simmer
- Simmer for 10 minutes stirring frequently
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and allow to cool completely
- Store the chia seed pudding with the blueberry sauce in half pint jars in the refrigerator
Keywords: Whole30 breakfast, chia seed pudding, whole30