This sheet pan steak dinner is the perfect way to make a satisfying steak dinner with less effort and clean up. This healthy Whole30 sheet pan dinner is perfect for a small dinner party, date night or just an elegant weeknight dinner.
Who doesn’t love steak and potatoes?
One of my favorite meals is steak, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts. When I make it I tend to dirty the entire kitchen using the oven, air fryer, and stovetop.
I decided to simplify this meal by cooking it all on one sheet pan. This sheet pan steak dinner is so easy to make and is naturally Whole30 compliant. Impress your loved one with this elegant meal that requires very little cleanup.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this one-pan Whole30 meal?
This is a simple sheet pan dinner so you will not need any fancy equipment to make this recipe.
What ingredients will I need to make this Sheet Pan Steak Dinner?
Let’s make a Sheet Pan Steak Dinner!
Step 1: Cube, Chop and Season
Step 2: Roast and Season
Then, spread the seasoned potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, tossing once about halfway. While you roast the veggies, bring the steaks to room temperature and season liberally with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Broil
Then, remove the veggies from the oven and increase the oven heat to broil. Next, move the veggies to one side and lay the steaks on the tray.
Then, broil the steaks on one side for 3 minutes, flip the steaks, and broil for another 3 minutes. Next, remove the steak from the pan immediately and allow it to rest on a cutting board or plate for a few minutes. Finally, slice the steak on a bias and serve with the potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will this keep in the refrigerator?
Once cooked, this sheet pan steak dinner should be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should keep for up to 4 days in the fridge.
Keep reading to grab the full recipe. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments or share it with me on Instagram!Print
Make a full Whole30 friendly steak dinner on one pan!
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place brussels sprouts and yellow potatoes in a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle avocado oil over the potatoes and brussels sprouts and add salt and pepper to the bowl
- Toss the brussels sprouts and potatoes in the oil, salt and pepper until evenly coated
- Spray a baking sheet with oil and lay the potatoes and brussels sprouts on it in an even layer on the baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 400F tossing once at about 12 minutes
- While that cooks take your steaks out of the refrigerator to come to room temperature
- Season both steaks liberally on both sides with coarse sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven after 25 minutes and increase the oven heat to broil
- Move the cooked potatoes and brussels sprouts to one end on the baking sheet and lay the steaks on the other end
- Broil the steaks on one side for 3 minutes, flip and broil for another 3
- Remove the steaks from the baking sheet immediately and allow them to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes
- Slice the steaks into strips on a bias and serve with the roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
Keywords: whole30 dinner, sheet pan dinner, steak dinner