Add this Chicken Apple Sausage Sheet Pan Supper recipe to your fall meal rotation. It is SO simple to make this delicious and healthy meal with minimal prep and ingredients.
Sheet pan meals are the millennial casserole
I saw this phrase on Instagram last week and it had me laughing, but its SO true. Sheet pan meals are my life saver during the work week. In the same way that families used to rely on casseroles, I rely on simple sheet pan suppers.
The best things about sheet pan meals are they usually make enough for the current meal PLUS leftovers. This fall inspired sheet pan meal was perfect for Amy and I because we ate some immediately for a quick meal and packed the leftovers for lunch the next day.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this Chicken Apple Sausage Sheet Pan Supper?
What ingredients will I need to make this fall inspired sheet pan meal?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this chicken apple sausage sheet pan supper. Just prep the simple ingredients and bake!
- Chicken apple sausage
- Brussels sprouts
- Sweet potatoes
- Dijon mustard
- Balsaming vinegar
- Avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
Let’s make a Chicken Apple Sausage Sheet Pan Supper!
Step 1: Prep ingredients
Next, trim the ends off of the brussels sprouts and quarter the sprouts. Slice sausages into slices on the diagonal.
Step 2: Bake and broil
Then, bake at 425F for 40 minutes tossing once halfway through baking. After 40 minutes increase the heat to a broil.
Broil until the ingredients are a nice golden brown – no more than 5 minutes. Finally, remove from the oven and enjoy!
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will this healthy sheet pan meal keep in the fridge?
Once prepared, allow the meal to cool fully before transferring to an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the oven, microwave or air fryer.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes – you want small even sized cubes so they cook evenly
- Trim the ends off of the brussels sprouts and quarter the sprouts
- Slice sausages into slices on the diagonal
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and avocado oil
- Add the sausage, brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes to the mixing bowl
- Toss to coat the ingredients full in the sauce
- Spread the ingredients on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper
- Bake at 425F for 40 minutes tossing once halfway
- After 40 minutes increase the heat to a broil
- Broil until the ingredients are a nice golden brown – no more than 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!