This Pantry Buffalo Chicken Dip is a delicious Whole30 buffalo chicken dip made with shelf-stable ingredients that you can store in your pantry. Grab a few basic ingredients and whip up this dairy-free dip for your friends and family!
Make this Pantry Buffalo Chicken Dip even when you have an empty fridge!
I’ve had this idea for a while that I could make a paleo buffalo chicken dip without using any fresh ingredients. Now that I have some extra time at home to experiment with my pantry staples, I finally decided to try it out.
All you need to do is soak up some cashews. Then, blend them into a creamy buffalo sauce. Mix that buffalo sauce with some chicken, bake your dip and you’re ready to eat! This dip is perfect with cucumbers, celery or tortilla chips!
What kitchen tools will I need to make this dip?
What ingredients will I need to make this healthy appetizer?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this Pantry Buffalo Chicken Dip using all shelf-stable ingredients.
- Raw cashews
- Hot sauce – I like Frank’s Red Hot
- Canned chicken breast
- Chicken broth or chicken bone broth
- Garlic powder
- Dried dill
- Dried parsley
Let’s make some Pantry Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Step 1: Soak cashews and prepare buffalo sauce
First, soak cashews in water for at least 4 hour or boil in water for 10 minutes. Drain cashews and add to a blender with hot sauce, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and dill. Then, blend in high-speed blender until a smooth mixture remains.
Step 2: Mix chicken and buffalo sauce
Next, open and drain chicken add to a mixing bowl. Break chicken chunks up with a fork. Then, pour buffalo sauce into the bowl with the chicken. Mix the two together until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: Bake and broil
Next, pour buffalo chicken dip into a 6×9 baking dish. Then, place in an oven preheated to 350F and bake for 15 minutes. Next, increase oven heat to a boil and broil for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and enjoy!
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will this Whole30 buffalo chicken dip keep in the fridge?
Once prepared, store this dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in the oven or toasted oven.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- Soak raw cashews in water for at least 4 ours or boil raw cashews for 10 minutes to soften
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Blend cashews, hot sauce, chicken broth, salt, garlic powder, dill, and parsley in a high speed blender
- Blend until a smooth sauce remains
- Drain canned chicken, add to a large mixing bowl, and break up chunks with a fork
- Combine sauce and chicken in the mixing bowl until evenly combined
- Spread dip into a medium sized baking dish
- Place in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes increase the heat to a broil and broil the dip for 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven, cool slightly and then enjoy!