These Buffalo Chicken Bites are the perfect low carb salad topper or appetizer for game day! Made with almond flour crust they are crisp on the outside with a delicious simple sauce. They are perfect for your next meal prep or party!
Buffalo Chicken Bites are the best game-day snack!
What is the #1 thing you crave on game day? For me its hand down buffalo chicken anything. Chips and salsa as a very close second, but these buffalo chicken bites might be my new favorites.
I love wings, but sometimes I don’t want to eat off the bone. That’s when its perfect to have these healthy little bites. They gave me all of the satisfaction of a buffalo chicken wing with the ease of a single bite-sized piece.
With just a few tweaks these bites are also Whole30 compliant. This delicious and healthy little snack, lunch or appetizer comes together in about 30 minutes.
Enjoy your bites as an appetizer or on a salad.
I like to enjoy these buffalo chicken bites in all different ways! They make for a delicious appetizer. I like to serve them on a platter with some of my Homemade Ranch Dressing and some celery.
I also like to make them on a Sunday as a part of my meal prep. Then I can use these little bites in meals throughout the week. They are a great salad topper for a simple romaine lettuce salad.
Grab a few simple kitchen tools and ingredients to make a batch of the buffalo chicken bites. First, you will need a sharp knife to cube the chicken into bite size pieces. Then, grab a cutting board, a baking sheet, some mixing bowls, and a frying pan.
Let’s make some Buffalo Chicken Bites!
I always bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment for easier clean up. Then, toss the baked bites in a butter and hot sauce mixture. If you want to make Whole30 buffalo chicken bites, just sub the butter for some ghee.
Serve the bites however you would like! I like mine on a salad with cucumbers and ranch dressing. These bites are also perfect as an appetizer on a toothpick with some blue cheese or ranch dipping sauces.
Keep reading to find the full recipe below and serve them for your next party or game day! If you make these bites, please let me know in the comments or on Instagram!Print
Buffalo Chicken Bites are a Whole3o and paleo friendly version of traditional bonelss buffalo wings.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cube chicken breast into bite size pieces
- Beat 2 eggs in a shallow dish
- Combine almond flour, salt and pepper in a separate dish
- Bread each chicken breast cube by tossing in the egg, then almond flour mixture
- Place each breaded chicken cube on the baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes and then remove the chicken from the oven
- Heat the ghee and hot suace in a frying pan over medium low until all of the ghee is melted
- Reduce the heat to low, mix the ghee and hot sauce together thoroughly and toss the chicken bites in the mixture until they are fully coated
- Remove the buffalo chicken bites from the pan and serve with celery and ranch
Keywords: healthy appetizers, whole30, whole30 appetizers