A Whole30 buffalo chicken dip made with ingredients you can find and store in your pantry.
- Soak raw cashews in water for at least 4 ours or boil raw cashews for 10 minutes to soften
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Blend cashews, hot sauce, chicken broth, salt, garlic powder, dill, and parsley in a high speed blender
- Blend until a smooth sauce remains
- Drain canned chicken, add to a large mixing bowl, and break up chunks with a fork
- Combine sauce and chicken in the mixing bowl until evenly combined
- Spread dip into a medium sized baking dish
- Place in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes increase the heat to a broil and broil the dip for 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven, cool slightly and then enjoy!
Keywords: buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken dip, whole30 buffalo chicken