Use this Easy Spinach Dip recipe to make a delicious and creamy spinach dip with simple ingredients! This low carb friendly dip is the perfect party appetizer or addition to a charcuterie board.
A creamy and flavorful spinach dip with basic ingredients
Amy loves spinach dip so I wanted to create a recipe that we could throw together really quickly and add to a charcuterie board or just enjoy on its own with some veggies! This dip is made with super simple ingredients that you may have on hand at any time.
We like to chop up celery to dip in our spinach dip. You can use any kind of chopped veggies or chips! Pork rinds are a good low carb option for dipping because they have a nice crunch.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this low carb dip?
What ingredients will I need to make this easy spinach dip?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this low carb dip with simple ingredients!
Let’s make some spinach dip!
Step 1: Defrost spinach and cook with garlic
First, defrost the spinach and drain excess water. Then, mince the garlic. Next, heat oil and garlic over medium-low heat.
Then, saute garlic until soft and fragrant for about 4 minutes. Add the spinach and salt to the pan and cook over medium-low for 5 minutes tossing frequently. Next, remove the spinach from heat.
Step 2: Mix garlic spinach with dairy
Then, combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. If the cream cheese is not soft enough, you can microwave for 15 seconds. Next, add the sautéed spinach to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Either enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to chill. I like to serve this dip chilled with veggies.
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will this simple dip keep in the fridge?
Once prepared store this spinach dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!Print
Easy, low carb, creamy spinach dip made with simple ingredients
- Defrost the spinach and drain excess water
- Mince garlic
- Heat oil and garlic over medium low heat
- Saute garlic until soft and fragrant – about 4 minutes
- Add the spinach and salt to the pan and cook over medium low for 5 minutes tossing frequently
- Remove the spinach from heat
- Combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream in a small mixing bowl – if the cream cheese is not soft enough you can microwave for 15 seconds
- Add the sauteed spinach to the bowl and mix thoroughly
- Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to chill. I like to serve this dip chilled with veggies
Keywords: easy spinach dip, healthy spinach dip, low carb spinach dip