This Homemade Ranch Dressing is a healthy Whole30 ranch dressing recipe that comes together in just 5 minutes. Just grab a few basic ingredients, blend them up and you have a tangy, creamy and flavorful ranch!
I have officially become one of those people who put homemade ranch dressing on everything.
I actually never understood people’s deep love of ranch dressing until I made this Homemade Ranch Dressing. It has become my go-to condiment in my refrigerator. You can basically put it on anything to make it taste delicious.
Eating on Whole30 can get VERY boring, especially snacking on Whole30. I like to keep a jar of this ranch in the refrigerator at all times for a dip for veggies or a sauce for chicken. It pairs perfectly with my Buffalo Chicken Bites.
What kitchen tools do I need to make Homemade Ranch Dressing?
- Large wide mouth jar for blending
- Wide mouth mason jar for storage
- Measure spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
- Immersion blender
What ingredients do I need to make this healthy Whole30 ranch dressing?
- Lemon juice
- White vinegar
- Onion powder
- Extra light olive oil – do not use extra virgin olive oil
- Dried dill
- Dried parsley
Let’s make a Homemade Ranch Dressing!
Step 1: Dump it all in a jar!
First, grab a large wide mouth jar. Then, place a room temperature egg, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt, pepper, and onion powder into the jar. Next, pour extra light olive oil into the jar.
Step 2: Blend it up!
Then, place an immersion blender into the jar and blend the mixture. Lift the blender up and down in the jar until the oil is fully blended in.
Step 3: Mix in some herbs.
Next, pour the dried dill and dried parsley into the jar. Then, mix the herbs into the jar with a flat spatula until the herbs are fully mixed in. Store the homemade ranch dressing in an airtight container like a wide mouth mason jar in the fridge.
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long can I keep this ranch dressing in the fridge?
There are mixed reviews on how long dressings made with raw eggs will last in the fridge. To be safe you should only keep for 7-10 days, but many sources say you can keep the dressing until the date the egg expires.
Check out these other healthy homemade salad dressings
- Healthy Caesar Dressing
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Copycat Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serve some of this homemade ranch dressing in one of these 10 Healthy Snack Box Ideas!
Keep reading to grab the full ingredient list and recipe. If you make this ranch dressing please rate and review it in the comments or share it with me on Instagram.
- 1 egg – room temperature
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- Add egg, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt, pepper and onion powder to a wide mouth jar
- Pour light olive oil on top of other ingredients
- Place immersion blender in the bottom of the jar and blend. With the blender on slowly move it up and down in the jar to incorporate the oil
- Turn of the immersion blender and remove it from the jar
- Add dill and parsley to the jar and mix in with a spatula
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week
Consuming raw egg may increase your risk of foodborne illness.