A healthy homemade ranch dressing that is Whole30 compliant and so easy to make!
- Add egg, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt, pepper and onion powder to a wide mouth jar
- Pour light olive oil on top of other ingredients
- Place immersion blender in the bottom of the jar and blend. With the blender on slowly move it up and down in the jar to incorporate the oil
- Turn of the immersion blender and remove it from the jar
- Add dill and parsley to the jar and mix in with a spatula
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week
Consuming raw egg may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Keywords: whole30, whole30 dressing, ranch, healthy dressing, homemade dressing