Servings: 1 cup 1x
- Add egg, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt, pepper and onion powder to a wide mouth jar
- Pour light olive oil on top of other ingredients
- Place immersion blender in the bottom of the jar and blend. With the blender on slowly move it up and down in the jar to incorporate the oil
- Turn of the immersion blender and remove it from the jar
- Add dill and parsley to the jar and mix in with a spatula
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week
Consuming raw egg may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.