Apple Cider Vinaigrette is a delicious apple cider vinegar salad dressing. This versatile homemade dressing is perfect for any kind of salad.
Make a tangy and sweet apple cider dressing for all kinds of salads
Ever wonder how to use that apple cider vinegar? Combine it with a few other ingredients to make this apple cider vinaigrette.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this Apple Cider Vinaigrette?
- Measuring spoons and liquid measuring cup for measuring ingredients
- High speed blender for blending the apple cider dressing
- Glass jar for storing the blended vinaigrette
What ingredients will I need to make this apple cider dressing?
- Apple cider vinegar
- Maple syrup – can use honey instead
- Dijon mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
What should I serve with this apple cider vinegar salad dressing?
Then, I make some pickled red onions to add extra flavor and crunch to my salads. Finally, I put it all on a bed of greens with some raw chopped veggies and crumbled cheese.
How to make Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Step 1: Blend vinegar and other ingredients
Step 2: Pour in the oil
Then, reduce blender speed to medium low and pour olive oil in through the top in a slow and steady stream. Increase the speed of the blender as you pour in more oil.
Step 3: Transfer apple cider vinegar salad dressing to a glass jar
Finally, blend until a fully mixed dressing remains. Pour into an airtight container for storage. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
How long will this apple dressing keep in the fridge?
Once prepared, pour the apple cider vinaigrette into a mason jar. Store the dressing in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Check out these other homemade salad dressings!
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- Add apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a blender and blend on high until thoroughly combined
- Reduce blender speed to medium low and pour olive oil in through the top in a slow and steady stream, increasing the speed as you pour in more oil.
- Blend until a fully mixed dressing remains. Pour into an airtight container for storage. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.