Make delicious Whole30 Air Fryer Buffalo Wings in less than 30 minutes with simple ingredients! Air fry chicken wings until crispy and then toss in a buffalo sauce.
When it’s time for the big game, make sure you’re prepared with a batch of Air Fryer Buffalo Wings!
One of my goals with my Instagram and my blog is to show people that cooking at home can be just as delicious as going out to a restaurant to eat. These Whole30 air fryer buffalo wings will make you feel like you are eating fried wings at the bar. They are even better when you dip them in some Whole30 ranch!
When I did my first Whole30 I planned poorly and I was still on the Whole30 for the Super bowl. So I made some Whole30 game day treats taht were both compliant and delicious. My girlfriend and I made Whole30 buffalo wings and Whole30 ranch for the group and everyone enjoyed them whether or not they were trying to eat healthy.
Whole30 Air Fryer Buffalo Wings are perfect for a big group!
One of my favorite parts for cooking for a group is figuring out a way to present the items to a group. I love creating elaborate trays of food for guests. Therefore, I plated these Whole30 air fryer buffalo wings on a large wooden cutting board.
These Whole30 air fryer buffalo wings are served up with celery stalks, peeled carrots, and some homemade Whole30 ranch. I like to keep small dipping bowls on hand for the rance. Be sure to save the extra buffalo sauce as a dip as well.
One way to make these wings suitable for both adults and children is to cook the wings in the air fryer and leave the buffalo sauce on the side as a dip. Even without the buffalo sauce these simple and healthy wings are crispy and delicious.
What kitchen tools and ingredients will I need to make Air Fryer Buffalo Wings?
At first, I was skeptical of air fryers popularity, but it has quickly become my favorite kitchen appliance.
Then, grab a sauce pan and a whisk to make the buffalo sauce.
How to make Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Next, place the wings on your air fryer rack with space between each wing. You may need to do more than one batch of wings to ensure there is enough space.
Then, cook your wings at 350F in the air fryer for 15 minutes. Depending on the size of your wings, you may need more or less time so check them a few times as they cook.
Next, with the wings still warm from the air fryer, coat them in the buffalo sauce.
Serve the Whole30 air fryer buffalo wings immediately with some dipping sauces, veggies and any leftover buffalo sauce.
Keep reading to find the full recipe for the wings and make them as a Whole30, paleo, and low carb appetizer for your next gathering!
Storage and Reheating
Check out these other delicious air fryer appetizer recipes!
- Air Fryer Seasoned Sweet Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken
- Low Carb Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Low Carb Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Toss chicken wings and drumettes in oil. Season with salt and pepper on all sides. Place wings in air fryer rack with space between each wing. You may need to cook the wings in batches.
- Preheat air fryer to 350F for 5 minutes. Air fry wings at 350F for 15 minutes. While the wings cook prepare buffalo sauce. Combine ghee and buffalo sauce in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Whisk the sauce vigorously until the ghee is fully incorporated. When the wings are still warm from the air fryer, toss them in the buffalo sauce. Serve them immediately with ranch or blue cheese and raw veggies.