This Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin recipe is the easiest way to make a perfectly juicy pork tenderloin. Just brush it with a simple marinade and air fry the pork tenderloin until just cooked.
Make your pork tenderloin in your air fryer and never have dry pork again!
It is easy to overcook a pork tenderloin and there is nothing worse than dry pork. I promise you will never have dry pork again if you follow this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe.
Just mix up a simple marinade, baste the pork and air fry the pork loin. The outside will get golden brown in the air fryer and then inside will stay juicy.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin?
- Air fryer – you can also make this pork in the oven on convection, but I prefer to air fry it
- Measuring spoons and measuring cups for measuring ingredients
- Basting brush for applying the marinade
- Electronic thermometer for measuring pork tenderloin temperature
Which air fryer should I buy?
I have a Cuisinart air fryer. This one toasts, roasts and air fries. It is slightly large, but I love that it is multifunctional.
Here are some other more affordable air fryers:
What ingredients will I need to make this air fryer pork loin?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this pork tenderloin in air fryer with just a simple marinade.
- Pork tenderloin
- Dijon mustard
- Brown sugar
- Coarse sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
How should I serve this air fry pork tenderloin?
Amy and I couldn’t stop eating the juicy sliced pork directly off of the cutting board. That said, there are actually many ways to enjoy this pork.
The pork would also be amazing on a sandwich with homemade creamy honey mustard sauce or on a fall harvest salad. Any way you enjoy it, I recommend making a double batch so that you have some for leftovers.
How do you make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin?
Step 1: Brush marinade over pork tenderloin
To begin, mix dijon mustard, brown sugar, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Then, pat the pork tenderloin dry and brush the marinade over the top using a basting brush. You will want a thick even layer of the marinade
Step 2: Air fry pork tenderloin
Then, preheat your air fryer to 350F. Spray the air fryer basket with a spray oil and place the pork tenderloin in it.
Next, cook the pork at 350F for 22-25 minutes. Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer and when it reaches 145F-150F the pork is done.
Step 3: Rest, slice and serve pork
Remove the pork from the air fryer and allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes before slicing into rounds.
Storage and Reheating
Store this air fryer pork tenderloin in the fridge for up to 4 days. I prefer to enjoy the leftovers cold, but you can reheat on the stovetop or in the air fryer.
Check out these other easy air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Whole30 Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Low Carb Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Fish Nuggets
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- 1 pork tenderloin (about one pound)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
** I usually double this recipe because frequently pork tenderloin comes in a two pack
- Mix dijon mustard, brown sugar, sea salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and brush the marinade over the top using a basting brush – you will want a thick even layer of the marinade
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F. Spray the air fryer basket with a spray oil and place the pork tenderloin in it. Cook the pork at 350F for 22-25 minutes. Check the internal temperture with an electronic thermometer and when it reaches 145F-150F the pork is done.
- Remove the pork from the air fryer and allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes before slicing into rounds.