This Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin recipe is the easiest way to make a perfectly juicy pork tenderloin. Just brush it with a simple marinade and air fry the pork tenderloin until just cooked.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Fast and easy – With this recipe you can quickly cook a pork tenderloin in the air fryer with just a few simple ingredients. Just baste the pork with a mustard marinade and air fry it.
- Tender every time – It can be hard to make lean cuts of meat tender. This recipe cooks the pork quickly without overcooking it because there is nothing worse than dry pork.
- Flavorful and versatile – The mustard marinade adds amazing flavor to the pork without being overpowering. It is the perfect protein to make for meal prep or a quick dinner. Pair it with your favorite side dishes for a balanced meal.
- Air fryer – you can also make this pork in the oven on convection, but I prefer to air fry it
- Measuring spoons and measuring cups for measuring ingredients
- Basting brush for applying the marinade
- Electronic thermometer for measuring pork tenderloin temperature
- Sharp knife and cutting board for slicing the pork
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this pork tenderloin in air fryer with just a simple marinade.
- Pork tenderloin – pork tenderloin tends to come in packs of 2 so I tend to double this recipe and make both. If you want to use frozen pork, please allow it to thaw completely before continuing on with the recipe
- Dijon mustard – the sharp mustard really enhances the flavor of the pork. If you do not have dijon mustard you can use yellow mustard or a whole grain mustard.
- Brown sugar – a little bit of sugar adds a nice sweetness and caramelization to the outside of the pork.
- Coarse sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper – I like to keep the seasonings simp for this roast pork recipe, but you can easily switch up the spice mixture. Add garlic powder and onion powder for a little extra flavor. Add a little spice to the marinade with some smoked paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Cooking spray – I like to use an avocado oil or olive oil cooking spray to grease the air fryer basket.
Amy and I couldn’t stop eating the juicy sliced pork directly off of the cutting board. That said, there are actually many ways to enjoy this pork.
The pork would also be amazing on a sandwich with homemade creamy honey mustard sauce or on a fall harvest salad. Any way you enjoy it, I recommend making a double batch so that you have some for leftovers.
How To Make
Step 1: Brush marinade over pork tenderloin
To begin, mix dijon mustard, brown sugar, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl (Image 1). Then, pat the pork tenderloin dry.
Brush the marinade over the top using a basting brush (Image 2). You will want a thick even layer of the marinade (Image 3).
Step 2: Air fry pork tenderloin
Then, preheat your air fryer to 350F. Spray the air fryer basket with a spray oil and place the pork tenderloin in it.
Next, cook the pork at 350F for 22-25 minutes (Image 4). Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer and when it reaches 145F-150F the pork is done.
Step 3: Rest, slice and serve pork
Remove the pork from the air fryer and allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes before slicing into rounds.
After it is cooked, rest the pork on your cutting board for at least 5 minutes before slicing it. This allows the juices to get evenly distributed inside the pork loin.
If you slice it too quickly after the cooking time, more juice will escape causing the pork to be dry and tough when served.
Storage and Reheating
Allow the air fryer pork tenderloin to cool completely and then transfer to an airtight container in the refrigerator. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
I prefer to enjoy the leftover pork tenderloin cold, but you can reheat on the stovetop or in the air fryer until just warmed through.
Check out these other easy air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- Whole30 Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Low Carb Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Fish Nuggets
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- 1 pork tenderloin (about one pound)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
** I usually double this recipe because frequently pork tenderloin comes in a two pack
- Mix dijon mustard, brown sugar, sea salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and brush the marinade over the top using a basting brush – you will want a thick even layer of the marinade
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F. Spray the air fryer basket with a spray oil and place the pork tenderloin in it. Cook the pork at 350F for 22-25 minutes. Check the internal temperture with an electronic thermometer and when it reaches 145F-150F the pork is done.
- Remove the pork from the air fryer and allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes before slicing into rounds.