This Whipped Feta Dip with Fresh Herbs is a creamy, tart and flavorful feta dip. Blend feta cheese with Greek yogurt and fresh herbs and serve with sliced veggies or pita chips.
Serve this creamy whipped feta dip at your next happy hour or party!
I first made this whipped feta dip with fresh herbs to celebrate the Philadelphia Eagles in the super bowl last year, but with green veggies only! It was a big hit at my super bowl party and I had been meaning to write the recipe down ever since.
So finally nearly a year later I have the recipe for this creamy whipped feta dip that is packed with flavor from lemon and fresh herbs
The best part about this whipped feta dip recipe is how truly simple it is to make. All you need to do is gather your ingredients, chop the herbs, and throw everything into the food processor and let it go!
The feta and Greek yogurt whip up into the most delicious creamy mixture.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this whipped feta?
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
What ingredients will I need to make this whipped feta recipe?
- Feta – I like to use the block in brine for this recipe
- Greek yogurt – I prefer full fat
- Lemon juice
- Green onion
- Black pepper
How to make whipped feta dip
It is very easy to whip up this creamy, whipped feta dip in just 15 minutes. First, slice the green onions and remove the stems from the parsley and dill.
Then, cube your feta and juice the lemons so that you have 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Next, add the feta, Greek yogurt, lemon, green onion, dill, parsley and pepper to the food processor.
Then, process until a smooth dip remains and all of the herbs are blended in. Finally, serve chilled with fresh veggies or pita!
Can I make this Whipped Feta Dip ahead of time?
Yes, but I would consume within 3 days of preparing so that the fresh herbs maintain their taste and flavor. You may see some liquid pool at the top once it has sat in the fridge for a few days so give it a good stir before serving.
Check out these other healthy dip recipes
- Dairy Free Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Dip
- Bang Bang Shrimp Dip
- Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
Keep reading to grab the full feta dip recipe! If you try it out please rate and review in the comments or let me know on Instagram!
- 8 oz feta cheese – I use the block feta in brine
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Slice green onion and remove stems from dill and parsley
- Cut feta block into cubes
- Add feta, Greek yogurt, green onion, dill, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper to a food processor
- Turn the food processor on high and process until a smooth even mixture remains
- Serve chilled with veggies or pita chips