Mason Jar Salad Dressing
Use this Mason Jar Salad Dressing recipe to make a delicious and healthy all-purpose salad dressing. Measure ingredients, mix the dressing, and store the dressing all in the same mason jar!
Measure, mix and store this healthy homemade salad dressing in a mason jar
I am constantly trying to simplify my Sunday meal prep. This includes adding recipes to my list that work for many different meals.
This mason jar salad dressing perfectly compliments any style of salad. It is flavorful, but balanced.
Use olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, coconut aminos, dijon mustard and just a touch of honey to make this tangy and slightly sweet salad dressing. I like to make a jar on Sunday to enjoy on my salads all week long.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this mason jar dressing?
What ingredients will I need to meal prep this simple salad dressing?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this mason jar salad dressing with basic ingredients!
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce
Let’s make a Mason Jar Salad Dressing!
Step 1: Add all ingredients to the mason jar
To begin, use the markings on the mason jar to measure and pour 1 cup extra virgin olive oil in the mason jar. Then, pour 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar in the jar.
Next, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the jar. Then, add 1/2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard, and 1 tbsp of coconut aminos or soy sauce into the jar.
Finally, add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper to the jar.
Step 2: Shake the dressing to mix
Then, screw the lid on the mason jar. Shake vigorously to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
Lastly, enjoy immediately on a salad or store in the mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will this healthy homemade salad dressing keep in the fridge?
The great thing about this mason jar salad dressing is that you just store it in the mason jar that you mix it in. Place a lid on the mason jar and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake vigorously before each use.
Check out these other easy homemade salad dressing recipes!
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
Mason Jar Salad Dressing
A simple and delicious salad dressing that you measure, mix and store in a mason jar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Using the markings on the mason jar to measure, pour 1 cup extra virgin olive oil in the mason jar
- Pour 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar in the jar
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the jar
- Add 1/2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard and 1 tbsp of coconut aminos or soy sauce into the jar
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper to the jar
- Screw the lid on the mason jar
- Shake vigorously to mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Enjoy immediately on a salad or store in the mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
Leave a Comment