This Easy Instant Pot Meatballs recipe is the easiest way to make healthy and delicious meatballs. With only 4 simple ingredients, this Whole30 meatball recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes.
These Easy Instant Pot Meatballs can be on your table in less than 30 minutes!
The key word for this recipe is EASY. You literally just throw 4 simple ingredients into the Instant Pot and in less than 30 minutes you have delicious healthy meatballs.
Once prepared you can serve your meatballs any way your choose. Like on pasta, on a meatball sub, or with some zoodles. Lately I have been enjoying mine on Natural Heaven noodles for fully Whole30 compliant meal!
What kitchen tools will I need to make these healthy Whole30 meatballs in the Instant Pot?
Other than an Instant Pot or pressure cooker, you really don’t need much to throw this simple recipe together!
- Measuring spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
- Instant pot
What ingredients will I need to make a batch of Instant Pot meatballs?
You will only need 4 basic ingredients to make healthy meatballs at home.
- Ground beef
- Marinara sauce
- Optional: Basil and oregano for garnish
How to make meatballs in the Instant Pot
Step 1: Roll ground beef into meatballs.
First, take the ground beef and roll into 18-20 meatballs, each about 1″ in diameter. Then, place the meatballs in an Instant Pot.
Step 2: Season and Sauce
Next, season the meatballs with salt and pepper. Then, pour the marinara sauce into the Instant Pot. Be sure to cover each of the meatballs.
Step 3: Cook in Instant Pot
Then, close the Instant Pot and set the valve to sealing. Next, set the timer on manual for 5 minutes. Once the timer beeps, manually release the pressure. Remove the meatballs from the Instant Pot and enjoy!
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will these meatballs keep in the fridge?
Once prepared, store the meatballs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Check out these other delicious meatballs recipes!
- Tomato Basil Meatball Soup
- Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Meatballs
- Cast Iron Chicken Meatballs
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Roll ground beef into 18 to 20 meatballs each 1″ in diameter
- Place meatballs in an Instant Pot with some space between each meatball
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meatballs in the Instant Pot
- Pour the marinara sauce on top of the meatballs
- If some of the meatballs are uncovered spoon some of the sauce over the meatballs
- Close the top of the Instant Pot and set the valve to sealing
- Set the timer to manual 5 minutes
- Once the timer beeps immediately manually release the pressure
- Scoop out of the Instant Pot and serve!