Peach Sangria Recipe
Make this Peach Sangria Recipe with fresh fruit and white wine. Serve this sparkling white peach sangria at your summer party!
Make this bubbly white peach sangria recipe with fresh summer peaches
Fresh, ripe summer peaches are perfect for salads, desserts and especially cocktails! Sweet peaches and strawberries are perfectly offset by the dryness of the white wine.
Start by tossing the fresh fruit in a little sugar and peach liqueur. Then, pour in the white wine and seltzer water to make it bubbly. Mix the whole thing together with a wooden spoon and serve in wine glasses.
how to serve
This white wine peach sangria is perfect for warm summer evenings with friends or weekends around the pool. I would serve this refreshing cocktail with some of my favorite appetizers.
- Large pitcher for mixing and serving
- Wooden mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons and measuring cups
- Liquid measuring cup
- Wine opener
- Wine glasses for serving – I love these wide stemless pinot noir glasses
- Fresh peaches
- Fresh strawberries
- White wine
- Peach liqueur
- Peach seltzer water or ginger seltzer or plain seltzer water
what kind of white wine should i use?
I like to use a Spanish white wine like an albariño. If you cannot find a Spanish white wine, you can use a pinot grigio because it is the perfect mix of dry and sweet.
Yellow peaches or White Peaches
Yellow peaches have that classic peach flavor that is a mix of sweet and slightly tart while white peaches tend to be much sweeter and not tart at all. You can use either type of peach for this sangria! I love the color of a yellow peach in this, but a white peach will be sweeter!
How to make this peach sangria recipe
Step 1: Mix fresh fruit with sugar and peach liqueur
To begin, cut peaches into slices and place peach slices and strawberries into the bottom of a pitcher. Then, pour the sugar and peach liqueur in with the fruit.
Stir with a wooden spoon to mix and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Pour in white wine and seltzer water and serve!
Next, pour the chilled white wine and seltzer water into the pitcher and stir again. Finally, serve with some of the fruit in wine glasses.
Serve over ice if you want it extra cold! I like to use these large, slow melt ice cube molds to make big ice cubes for my sangria!
Can I make this ahead of time?
This sangria is best enjoyed immediately because as the fruit sits in the liquid it can get too soft. If you want to prep ingredients ahead of time, you can cut the fruit ahead of time and then mix just before serving.
Check out these other delicious recipes made with summer produce
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
Peach Sangria Recipe
Peach sangria made with strawberries, fresh peaches, peach liqueur and white wine
- 2 fresh peaches
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup peach liqueur
- 1 (750ml) bottle of white wine – chilled
- 2 cans (12oz each) peach seltzer water (or ginger or plain) – chilled
- Cut peaches into slices and place peach slices and strawberries into the bottom of a pitcher. Pour the sugar and peach liqueur in with the fruit. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chilled white wine and seltzer water into the pitcher and stir again. Serve with some of the fruit in wine glasses. Serve over ice if you want it extra cold!
Leave a Comment