This Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders recipe is for seared chicken tenders marinated in a flavorful honey mustard sauce. Use this recipe as an entree or to top salads.
These are super flavorful chicken tenders made with a simple marinade
Let’s talk about marinades. You need to marinate your chicken if you want it to taste good. If you want your chicken to taste even better, you need to keep that marinade on for at least a couple of hours.
The marinade for these honey mustard chicken tenders is super simple. Just combine some oil, honey, mustard and spices and mix it up. Place the chicken tenders in the marinade and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Once prepared this honey mustard chicken is perfect to use in a wrap or sandwich or on top of a salad.
What kitchen tools will I need to make these marinated chicken tenders?
What ingredients will I need to make this honey mustard chicken dish?
- Boneless skinless chicken tenders
- Yellow mustard
- Garlic powder
Let’s make some Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders!
Step 1: Marinate chicken
Next, cover the bowl and marinate in the fridge for at least two hours.
Step 2: Sear in a pan
Then, heat a large pan (I use a cast-iron skillet) over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of oil to the pan. When the oil is warm, add the marinated tenders to the pan.
Next, cook the chicken tenders over medium for 8 minutes flipping every 2 minutes. Finally, enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
Step 4: Enjoy!
How long will these chicken tenders keep in the fridge?
Once prepared, allow the tenders to cool completely. Then, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. You can reheat these on the stovetop, but if I have leftovers I prefer to eat them cold.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- Combine 1/4 cup avocado oil, honey, yellow mustard, coconut aminos, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl
- Add chicken tenders to the bowl and toss to coat them
- Cover the bowl and marinate in the fridge for at least two hours
- Heat a large pan (I use a cast iron skillet) over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of oil to the pan
- When the oil is warm add the marinated tenders to the pan
- Cook the chicken tenders over medium for 8 minutes flipping every 2 minutes
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days