Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect gluten free fall treat. These pumpkin cookies are grain free and dairy free and you can make them in one bowl in less than 30 minutes!
Give me all the pumpkin spice treats this fall!
Is it too early to be eating pumpkin spice baked goods in August? Because that is exactly when I started testing this pumpkin spice cookie recipe.
It’s never too early for pumpkin spice in my book, BUT it was a little difficult to find pumpkin puree at the grocery store in August! In case you’re ever looking for it then, you can find it under the canned veggies on the bottom shelf.
Either way these pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies are the perfect fall treat. They are moist and chewy and loaded with pumpkin spice flavor. These cookies are super easy to mix in one bowl and bake in less than 30 minutes!
What kitchen tools will I need to make these Pumpkin Spice Chocolat Chip Cookies?
What ingredients will I need to make these pumpkin cookies?
- Coconut oil
- Pumpkin puree
- Brown sugar
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Chocolate chips
Let’s make some Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Step 1: Preheat oven and mix batter
Step 2: Form cookies and bake
Then, scoop 1 tbsp per cookie onto a baking sheet – you should have 20 cookies.
Bake at 350F for 11 minutes. Then, take the tray out of the oven and bang down on the stovetop to flatten.
Next, return the tray to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Finally, remove from the oven allow to cool completely and enjoy!
Step 4: Enjoy!
I recommend storing these in the refrigerator for freshness
How should I store these gluten free pumpkin spice cookies?
Because of the use of pumpkin puree, these cookies are best stored in the refrigerator. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or longer in the freezer.
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add egg, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl and fold in with a spatula
- Add chocolate chips to the batter and fold in with a spatula
- Scoop 1 tbsp per cookie onto a baking sheet – you should have 20 cookies
- Bake at 350F for 11 minutes – take the tray out of the oven and bang down on the stove top to flatten
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven allow to cool completely and enjoy!
- I recommend storing these in the refrigerator for freshness