Personal Tortilla Pizza
Use this Personal Tortilla Pizza recipe to make a mini personal pizza in less than 15 minutes. This tortilla pizza is perfect for a small quick meal or a snack.
A tortilla pizza is perfect for when you need pizza right away!
Have you ever gotten the craziest craving for pizza? That feeling like you need a pizza right now? Let me introduce you to the Personal Tortilla Pizza.
You can make this with simple ingredients in less than 20 minutes! I like to have these with a salad for a quick small meal or as an after work snack.
The best part is that these pizzas are totally customizable. You can use whatever sauce, cheese and toppings you like. The recipe listed here is for a basic pepperoni pizza on a flour tortilla.
What kitchen tools will I need to make this tortilla pizza recipe?
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Sheet pan
- Mixing bowls
What ingredients will I need to make this quick and easy pizza?
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make a personal pizza with really simple ingredients. To make a homemade pizza sauce just mix the tomato paste, water and spices. If you have some regular pizza sauce on hand feel free to use that.
- Flour tortilla (flour tortilla works best, but you can substitute with a gluten free or grain free tortilla)
- Tomato paste
- Dried oregano
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni (optional, feel free to use other toppings)
Let’s make a Personal Tortilla Pizza!
Step 1: Preheat the oven
To begin, preheat oven or toaster oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with tinfoil. Then, lay a tortilla on the tinfoil,
Step 2: Prepare the sauce
Then, in a small bowl mix together tomato paste, water, salt, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper flakes to make a quick pizza sauce. If you have a jarred pizza sauce on hand you can use 2.5 tbsp of that instead.
Step 3: Add the toppings
Next, spread pizza sauce over the tortilla. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce. Finally, top with pepperoni or topping of choice.
Step 4: Bake!
Then, bake the pizza in a toaster oven at 400F for 7 minutes or in the real oven at 400F for 10 minutes. Slice into 4 slices and enjoy!
Step 5: Enjoy!
What toppings can I put on my tortilla pizza?
I decided to use pepperoni for my personal pizza to add some spice and flavor, but you can use any topping! This would be delicious with some sausage or green peppers. You could also make a barbecue chicken pizza if you swap the sauce and pepperoni for some barbecue sauce and shredded chicken.
Can I make a low carb tortilla pizza?
Yes! We frequently buy the low carb or carb smart tortillas from the grocery store. You can use those and follow this recipe for a delicious low carb pizza!
Looking for other quick and easy dinner ideas? Try these recipes!
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
Personal Tortilla Pizza
Make a personal pizza in less than 15 minutes using a tortilla and a simple homemade sauce
- 1 tortilla (flour tortilla works best, but you can substitute with a gluten free or grain free tortilla)
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz pepperoni (optional, feel free to use other toppings)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with tinfoil
- Lay a tortilla on the tinfoil
- In a small bowl mix together tomato paste, water, salt, oregano, basil, garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes to make a quick pizza sauce – if you have a jarred pizza sauce on hand you can use 2.5 tbsp of that instead
- Spread pizza sauce over the tortilla
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce
- Top with pepperoni or topping of choice
- Bake the pizza in a toaster oven at 400F for 7 minutes or in the real oven at 400F for 10 minute
- Slice into 4 slices and enjoy!
Leave a Comment