Jelly Bean Bark
Have you ever tried Jelly Bean Bark? Place fruity, Starburst jelly beans on melted white chocolate and somehow the flavors just work together!
Make Jelly Bean Bark for a festive Easter treat!
Ever since we started dating a few years ago, my wife has been begging me to make jelly bean bark for Easter. I avoided her requests for years because the concept honestly sounded bizarre.
I figured 2021 couldn’t get any weirder so it was time for me to give jelly bean bark a try. To my surprise the combination of smooth white chocolate and chewy, fruity jelly beans was really good.
They best part is that this festive Easter treat is SO easy to make. You literally just melt white chocolate, smooth it onto a baking sheet, and sprinkle your jelly beans on top. Let the white chocolate harden and you are ready to serve!
What kitchen tools will I need to make this Easter candy snack?
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Measuring cups
- Microwave or double boiler
Really just Starburst jelly beans and white chocolale?
Okay, so you might be thinking, is this even a recipe? Probably not, but IT’S GOOD and easy and fun.
You only need two very simple ingredients to make this Easter jelly bean bark.
- White chocolate chips
- Jelly beans of choice
What are the best jelly beans for this recipe?
You can use whatever variety of jelly beans you like best. I think Starburst jelly beans are truly the best jelly beans ever SO I used them for this recipe.
How to make Jelly Bean Bark
Step 1: Melt white chocolate and sprinkle jelly beans on top
To begin, melt the white chocolate chips either on a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt the chips slowly at 15-30 second increments because they can burn easily.
Then, spread a thin layer of the melted white chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the jelly beans on the layer of white chocolate.
Step 2: Chill and break into pieces
Place the baking sheet in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Finally, remove from the fridge and break up into pieces.
How to store Jelly Bean Bark
If your home is relatively cool, you can store your jelly bean bark right on the counter. If your home is warmer, I recommend storing this in the refrigerator so that the white chocolate does not melt.
Check out these other festive holiday recipes!
- Leftover Easter Candy Rice Krispie Treats
- Strawberry Valentine’s Snack Mix
- Leprechaun Snack Mix
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Popcorn
You can find the full recipe below. If you make this recipe, please rate and review it in the comments, or share it with me on Instagram!
Jelly Bean Bark
Make festive Easter jelly bean bark with just white chocolate and jelly beans
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup jelly beans (I prefer Starburst jelly beans)
- Melt the white chocolate chips either on a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt the chips slowly at 15-30 second increments because they can burn easily.
- Spread a thin layer of the melted white chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the jelly beans on the layer of white chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Remove from the fridge and break up into pieces.
Leave a Comment