Servings: 2 entree salads or 4 side salads 1x
- 5oz mixed baby lettuces
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 balls of burrata (about 8oz total)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup creamy balsamic vinaigrette – homemade or store bough
- Place sliced almonds in a dry non stick skillet and heat over medium-low heat. Toss and warm until golden brown. Slice fresh mint and basil leaves into ribbons.Slice peaches into thin slices.
- Place mixed greens on a large platter for serving or separate plates. Arrange sliced peaches, cherry tomatoes, chopped cucumbers, diced red onion, toasted almonds and fresh herbs on top of the lettuce.
- Take burrata and place on top of the salad. Pull apart or break open with a knife. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper on top of the burrata. Serve with the creamy balsamic dressing on top or on the side.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.