Servings: 10 servings 1x
- 3 cups rice chex mix
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 and 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (use refined coconut oil for no coconut taste)
- 1 tbsp strawberry jello mix
- 1/2 cup M&M’s (I used the Valentines Day mix)
- Combine rice chex and mini pretzels in a large mixing bowl
- Melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a double boiler or in the microwave. Be careful not to overcook your chocolate. If using the microwave, melt in 30 second increments, mixing between each increment.
- Mix the strawberry jello mix powder into the warm, but not too hot melted white chocolate
- Immediately pour the strawberry white chocolate mixture over the chex and pretzels. Toss the mixture immediately with a spatula and mix until each piece is evenly coated with the white chocolate mixture
- Mix the M&M’s into the bowl with the spatula. Pour the entire mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment and allow to cool completely
- Once cooled, enjoy immediately or store at room temperature on the counter in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.