A festive sweet chex mix recipe made with pink m&ms and a secret strawberry ingredient!
- Combine rice chex and mini pretzels in a large mixing bowl
- Melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a double boiler or in the microwave. Be careful not to overcook your chocolate. If using the microwave, melt in 30 second increments, mixing between each increment.
- Mix the strawberry jello mix powder into the warm, but not too hot melted white chocolate
- Immediately pour the strawberry white chocolate mixture over the chex and pretzels. Toss the mixture immediately with a spatula and mix until each piece is evenly coated with the white chocolate mixture
- Mix the M&M’s into the bowl with the spatula. Pour the entire mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment and allow to cool completely
- Once cooled, enjoy immediately or store at room temperature on the counter in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Keywords: sweet chex mix, sweet and salt chex mix, chocolate chex mix