Servings: 10 muffins 1x
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin tin liners or parchment paper
- Add eggs, melted and cooled coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine
- In a separate mixing bowl mix and combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Fold in chocolate chunks
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to each of 10 muffin tin slots
- Top each muffin with additional chocolate chunks and marshmallows – the marshmallows will melt as the muffins cook so the more you add, the more marshmallow taste your muffins will have 🙂
- Bake at 350F for 26 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before enjoying!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.