Servings: 3 servings 1x
- Cut chicken breasts into thin slices. Combine cornstarch, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Toss chicken in starch and seasoning mixture until its evenly coated.
- Squeeze half of a lemon so that you have 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Cut one lemon into thin slices and remove the seeds
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. When the oil is warm pour the chicken into the pan and cook, tossing frequently until almost cooked through about 6 minutes
- Pour 1 tbsp of lemon juice, chicken broth, lemon slices and marinated artichoke hearts into the pan and bring the mixture to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately
- Serve with rice, quinoa, pasta, orzo or roasted veggies
- Top with fresh parsley, black pepper and fresh herbs
- You can use chicken thighs in place of breasts
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.