Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 sausage patties
- 6 small flour tortillas (about 6″ in diameter each)
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk eggs together and mix in salt and pepper. Pour eggs into a greased or lined 8×8 baking pan.
- Line a separate baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the sausage patties on the baking sheet. Bake both the eggs and the sausage patties at 350F at the same time for 20 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and sausage patties from the oven but leave the oven on. Cut the egg into 6 even rectangles. And remove sausage from the baking sheet.
- Arrange tortillas on a clean baking sheet. On each tortilla place a slice of cheese, a rectangle of egg and one sausage patty off to one side of the tortilla
- Bake again at 350F for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melty. Fold the tortillas in half.
- Store in the fridge and reheat as needed
- You can use a slice of bacon in place of the sausage patty
- Reheat wraps individually in the oven, toaster oven or air fryer at 325F until warmed through
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.