Servings: 12 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
- Soak raw cashews in water overnight in the refrigerator – if you cannot soak overnight, pour boiling water over raw cashews and soak for a few hours
- Steam cauliflower florets on the stovetop in a steamer basket for about 12 minutes or until tender when pressed with a fork
- Drain water from soaked cashews and add cashews, steamed cauliflower, hot sauce, salt, and nutritional yeast to a high speed blender or food processor
- Blend or process until a smooth, even mixture remains – you may need to stop and start a few times and scrape the ingredients down the sides
- With the blender or food processor running on medium slowly stream in oil from the top
- Run the blender or food processor until all of the oil is incorporated into the mixture – you may need to turn your machine up to high to get a smooth and fluffy mixture
- Remove the dip from the blender or food processor and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.