Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 4 heaping cups fresh cherries
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
Crumble Topping Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375F. Pit cherries and slice in half. Toss cherries with 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp corn starch and set to the side.
- Prepare crumble topping by mixing all crumble ingredients together. It should be wet and slightly crumbly.
- Arrange cherries in a standard pie plate and arrange crumble topping on top. Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes and then serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- You can use frozen cherries just allow them to defrost slightly before slicing in half and then following the same instructions
- To make this gluten free use arrowroot starch, gluten free flour and gluten free rolled oats
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.