Servings: 10 servings 1x
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 8oz cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves cut into ribbons
- Boil bowtie pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain pasta and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss pasta in olive oil.
- While the pasta boils, steam shrimp in a steamer basket over boiling water. Time will depend on the size of the shrimp, but you will know they are cooked through when the shrimp is pink and makes a C shape.
- Slice steamed shrimp into bite size pieces and cut cherry tomatoes into quarters. Add them to the mixing bowl with the cooked pasta and basil ribbons.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together pesto, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. Pour pesto mixture into the large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss to combine fully. Top with extra basil and freshly grated parmesan to serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.