Servings: 12 servings 1x
- 1 (15.25oz) box of red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup neutral oil – coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Optional – 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Optional – 1 can cream cheese frosting
- Optional – red food coloring
- Whisk together eggs and oil. Pour cake mix into the bowl and fold in with a spatula.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour. Remove from the fridge and preheat the oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tbsp per cookie until you have 12 balls. Roll each into a tight ball. If desired, roll each ball in sugar.
- Place each cookie dough on a baking sheet with lots of space between them – cook in 2 batches if needed. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. If desired, mix food dye into icing to make pink icing. Spread icing between two cookies to make cookie sandwiches.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.