Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 2 fresh peaches
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup peach liqueur
- 1 (750ml) bottle of white wine – chilled
- 2 cans (12oz each) peach seltzer water (or ginger or plain) – chilled
- Cut peaches into slices and place peach slices and strawberries into the bottom of a pitcher. Pour the sugar and peach liqueur in with the fruit. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chilled white wine and seltzer water into the pitcher and stir again. Serve with some of the fruit in wine glasses. Serve over ice if you want it extra cold!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.