Servings: 6 servings 1x
- Heat avocado oil over medium-low heat and add minced garlic to the wok (if using fresh garlic) and saute for 3 minutes
- Drain canned vegetables and canned chicken and add to the wok
- Increase the heat to medium and saute the chicken and veggies, tossing frequently for 5 minutes
- Add salt to the veggies and chicken. If using garlic powder instead of fresh add that now too.
- Push chicken and veggies to one side of the wok, scramble eggs and pour into the empty side of the wok
- Once cooked, mix the scrambled eggs in the with the chicken and veggies
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add the cooked rice to the pan and saute for 3 minutes
- Combine the soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl
- Pour sauce over fried rice and mix in
- Continue sauteing for another 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and top with sriracha and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.