Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 18 oz skinless salmon (about three 6oz fillets)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp miso paste – red or white – I used red
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 475F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut salmon into bite sized pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together rice vinegar, soy sauce, miso paste, honey, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Whisk until the miso paste is completely dissolved and mixed in.
- Pour mixture over salmon cubes and toss to coat. Place salmon cubes on the lined baking sheet and brush any remaining marinade over the tops.
- Bake at 475F for 5-6 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.