A creamy, spicy cilantro dip that you can make at home in just 10 minutes!
- Mince garlic cloves and seed and chop jalapeño
- Add lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, crushed red pepper, salt, garlic, jalapeño, and cilantro to a large wide mouth jar
- Blend the ingredients with an immersion blender until it is an even mixture
- Add yogurt to the jar and stir in with a spatula or spoon
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week
Keywords: zhoug sauce, healthy sauce, healthy dip