Servings: 10 servings 1x
- 1 lb pasta
- 6 strips of bacon
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups ranch dressing
- Boil pasta in heavily salted water until cooked. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water until it is room temperature.
- While the pasta cooks, cook the bacon in a frying pan or on the stove top until crispy. Reserve the bacon grease and cut the bacon into bite size pieces.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally into two pieces each. Season with salt and pepper. Heat bacon grease over medium heat in a frying pan and cook the chicken over medium for 4 minutes each side. Slice chicken into thin strips.
- While the chicken cooks, dice the green bell pepper, finely dice the red onion, and chop the parsley. Add the cooked and cooled pasta, chicken strips, crispy, bacon, pepper, onion, and parsley to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the ranch dressing into the mixing bowl and toss to combine thoroughly. Serve immediately or chill and serve chilled.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.