Servings: 5 servings 1x
- 2.5lbs St. Louis style ribs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce of choice
- Cut the rack of ribs into pieces small enough to fit on the air fryer rack. Remove the thin layer of silver skin off the bottom of the ribs using a flat butter knife. Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350F and rub the seasoning over the ribs on all sides. Place ribs in the air fryer tray.
- Air fry at 350F for 15 minutes. Flip ribs and air fry for another 15 minutes
- Remove from the air fryer and allow the ribs to cool slightly. Baste with your barbecue of choice and serve
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- Removing the silver skin from the back is a key step, be sure not to skip this
- If you are using a small air fryer you may need to cook the ribs in batches
- I prefer to us St. Louis style ribs, but you can use baby back ribs instead. They may cook faster
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.