Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries (I use frozen for blending and fresh for topping, but both work)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Blend almond milk, 1 cup of strawberries, and vanilla extract in a high speed blender
- Add mixture to a large mixing bowl with the chia seeds
- Mix together thoroughly and allow to sit on the counter for 10 minutes
- Mix again, cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours
- Remove the pudding from the fridge and stir again
- Create small parfaits in 1/2 pint jars by separating the pudding into 6 servings and topping with the remainder of the sliced strawberries the walnuts
- Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 7 days
** You can use an equal amount of blueberries, raspberries, or cherries in place of strawberries if desired.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.