Servings: 6 servings 1x
- Trim excess fat from the roast and cut into 4 even peices and salt liberally on all sides
- Blend garlic, dried chipotle peppers, pitted dates, apple cider vinegar, beef broth, cumin, oregano, and salt in a high speed blender and set to the side
- Heat avocado oil in the Instant Pot on saute
- Add the beef to the Instant Pot and brown on all sides
- Turn the Instant Pot off saute
- Pour the liquid in the Instant Pot on the browned beef
- Close the Instant Pot, set to sealing, and set to manual high pressure for 45 minutes
- The Instant Pot will come to pressure, cook for 45 minutes and then beep
- After the beep, manually release the IP pressure
- Remove the beef from the Instant Pot and shred with two forks
- Pour the juice from the Instant Pot over the shredded beef and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.