Servings: 8 servings 1x
- 1 (16oz) container of cottage cheese – 2 cups total
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1–2 tbsp dry seasoning blend of choice – I used ranch seasoning**
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. This may take a while so keep blending until there are not longer any lumps visible and you are left with a smooth and fluffy dip.
- Taste the dip and add extra dry seasoning if desired and blend again.
- ** amount of seasoning blend depends on how intense of flavor you want
- Enjoy with chips, crackers or fresh veggies! It’s also delicious spread over toast.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.