Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 5 cups of cubed watermelon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour blended watermelon over a fine mesh strainer and into a pitcher.
- Discard any leftover bits left in the strainer. Pour strained watermelon juice back into the blender.
- Pour vodka, lime juice, triple sec, and maple syrup into the blender with the watermelon juice. Blend again to combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve over ice and garnish with watermelon, lime slices and fresh mint.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.