Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 2 tbsp + 3 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp strawberry jello mix
- Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil and 2 popcorn kernels (these are the test kernels) in a large stock pot over medium heat and cover the pop. Wait until you hear the kernels pop and then remove the pot from heat. Remove the popped popcorn from the pot and pour the kernels into the warm oil in the pot.
- Return the pot to medium heat and cover. Listen for the popcorn to start popping. As it pops, use hot pads to grab the pot and shake gently. Keep listening for the pops and once you can count 2 seconds between pops remove the pot from heat. Keep the lid on to keep the popcorn warm.
- Melt 3 tbsp of refined coconut oil. Make sure its not too hot and then mix with salt and strawberry jello mix. Immediately pour salty, sweet strawberry seasoning over the warm popcorn and toss immediately to coat popcorn.
- Continue tossing with a spatula until the strawberry seasoning is evenly distributed. Spread onto a baking sheet to cool and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.