Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of coarse sea salt
- Prepare quinoa according to package instructions. Cool and fluff with a fork.
- While the quinoa cooks and cools, chop the cucumbers and strawberries and slice the mint. Mix together the olive oil and the white balsamic in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the cucumbers, strawberries, feta, almonds, mint and vinaigrette over the cooled quinoa. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top and toss to combine thoroughly. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.