Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce – I used my homemade BBQ!
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground chicken, egg, almond flour, salt and pepper until fully combined and set to the side
- In a separate bowl combine the barbecue sauce and chicken broth until fully combined
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the sauce along the bottom of your slow cooker
- Then using a measuring scoop or measuring spoon, scoop out 1.5 tbsp of the chicken mixture and form into a meatball
- Arrange 15 meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour the rest of the sauce on top trying to at least partially cover each meatball
- Close the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on low for 6 hours
- Once cooked remove from the slow cooker and enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.