Servings: 3 Servings 1x
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 12oz roasted and marinated artichoke halves packed in oil
- 14oz unsalted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Optional: fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place chicken thighs in a large mixing bowl. Open the artichokes and take 2 tbsp of the oil from the jar and drizzle over chicken thighs.
- Drain excess oil from the jar and pour artichokes into the bowl with the chicken. Open the can of diced tomatoes and drain the excess liquid. Pour the diced tomatoes into the bowl.
- Pour salt, garlic powder, dried oregano, and pepper into the mixing bowl. Toss the chicken with the artichokes, diced tomatoes and seasonings until evenly mixed.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on the baking sheet with the tomatoes and artichokes on top of and around the chicken.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 20 minutes at 400F
- Remove from the oven but leave the oven on
- Sprinkle the chicken with shredded parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven and garnish with ribbons fresh basil
- You can replace the chicken thighs with chicken breasts, but they will need to cook longer
- Store in the refrigerator and for up to 4 days
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.