Servings: 3 Servings 1x
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers
- 20oz chunk pineapple in juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Open the can of chunk pineapple in juice and drain the juice from the pineapple chunks. Reserve ¼ cup of juice for the sauce and set the pineapple chunks to the side.
- In a small mixing bowl combine pineapple juice, coconut aminos, sesame oil,salt and chili powder
- Cube the chicken breast and bell peppers and place in a large mixing bowl with the pineapple chunks
- Pour sauce over the chicken, bell peppers and pineapples and toss until each piece is coated in the sauce
- Pour the coated chicken, bell peppers and pineapple onto the lined baking sheet with any excess sauce and spread into an even layer
- Place baking sheet in the oven and cook for 15 minutes at 350F. Remove from oven, toss, and cook for an additional 15 minutes
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow to cool slightly
- Serve with regular rice or cauliflower rice and green onions. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.