Servings: 4 servings 1x
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces – the vegetables must be chopped small enough that they will cook in the same amount of time as the chicken thighs
- Arrange chicken thighs and veggies on the baking sheet
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the oil, whole grain mustard, coconut aminos (or soy), and salt
- Pour the mustard sauce all over the chicken and veggies on the sheet pan
- Use your hands or tongs to mix up the chicken and veggies so they are evenly coated in the sauce
- Place in the oven to bake for 35 minutes at 400F
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.