Servings: 3 servings 1x
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375F. Rinse zucchini and cut into cubes.
- Place filets of salmon on the baking sheet in the center. Arrange the zucchini cubes on the sheet pan surrounding the salmon.
- Whisk together the harissa, honey, oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Using a food brush, brush the marinade over the salmon.
- Pour marinade over the cubed zucchini and toss the zucchini in the marinade.
- Place in the oven to bake at 375F for 15 minutes. Increase the heat to 500F and leave the sheet pan in for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.