Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 6 boneless pork chops (each about 1” thick)
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, black pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Pour seasoning bread crumbs into a large plastic bag. Pour olive oil into the bag, seal and shake until the olive oil is evenly distributed with the bread crumbs.
- Place the pork chops into the bag, seal and shake again. Shake vigorously until the pork chops are all coated in the breading.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 18 minutes. Pork chops are cooked through when they reach an internal temperature of 145F.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
- to make this recipe gluten free, use gluten free bread crumbs or gluten free panko breadcrumbs
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.