Servings: 6 servings 1x
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sliced green onion for garnish
Spicy Peanut Sauce ingredients
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Using wet hands, roll the batter into 16 small meatballs and place on a lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake at 400F for 30 minutes. While the meatballs bake, mix together the sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Serve the meatballs with toothpicks, peanut sauce, and green onions as a garnish.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.